The Best PTC Sites List Updated Jan 01 2010

want get paid like this??
click the picture to view image in full size
or like this?? Follow this!!

Just a Little that I Know, Find Money from Internet

This is just a little that I know, how to find money from internet. I try many way to find money from internet. I try google adsense. I try PTC. I try affiliate, etc. I'm not a master at all. I just want to learn from someone who has more experience than me.

I know internet can produce money. We can use internet as our primary jobs. I ever get some money from internet, but just a few dollar. From this, I know, internet can produce money. Due many or just few, it depend on how much we work, how much our experience, and how smart we are. But I'm sure, internet can produce a lot of money.


I have some rule to being succes in internet business:

0. Be sure that your luck has being set by god that very rich.
1. Find money in internet is hard, sometimes make you stress.
2. If you serious and fokus, in one year, if god bless you, at least $5000 belong to you.
3. If you are jobless, do by yourselves first so your operational cost can be reduce.
4. If you are a employee, do it not at working hour.
5. Keep blogwalking to add friends, add your knowledge.
6. At last you get some earnings that unexpected with $100 / day. wow...
7. Don't be stingy at money although knowledge, because there are some rights inside.
8. If more that $300, take some employee because it will help the goverment to clean the destitution and unemployee.


Some motivation

If you failed, take it as experience and learn from it. If failed again, you can try again. Remember that you will never get unlucky all.


Success is not look from the money, but a change that today is better that yesterday.

We keep our spirit with real contributions and real creations, although just for own, and will better if can help other people.

I still have many mistake, so I wanna try to correct it. I'm sorry about my english language because I just want to learn english language by writing like this although it take a long time to be a professional blogger. Please correct me if some text wrong. Thanks all :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your question here...