The Best PTC Sites List Updated Jan 01 2010

want get paid like this??
click the picture to view image in full size
or like this?? Follow this!!

Recurring Income - The Home Income Portal

Follow these critical tactics, and your financial success as a

Home Income Professional is assured.

Past, Present and Future

The ordinary person, like you and I do have the possibility to build an

income from Home without having to get a second and a third job to make ends meet. This new world of of internet access is not only changing the way we live, but also challenges our notion of the way we earn a living.

A few years ago, it was beyond the imagination that every home would have a computer, then we shifted in high gear, and today, almost every home have two and three computers, with a spare notebook for Him and Her. A notebook for the children, and their homework is done

right on the notebook computer and delivered to school online.

My son attends a University that operates entirely from a Notebook.

This bold new world is doing something else, it is removing the financial insecurity from unemployment. Today, the unemployed, the laid off worker, the retired grandmother or grandfather can enjoy a new career online.

Online Banking brings banking directly into the home, investing and every possible thing imaginable can now be easily and conveniently accomplished at home. As we shift into a consumer society, a new era is born.

It is also possible to recover from poverty and destitution, and emerge as the newest Rags to Riches success story , all from home. Every home is wired with a high speed modem, linking the entire world into a village.

You can reach 100 million people with a flick of the mouse.

Every home is now a portal for income. At first it will be the path to a second income to replace that awful, demeaning second job. Within a few years, that too will change where a primary income replaces that of a traditional 40 hour a week job.

Earning an Income from Home.

Every home will earn some form of income from Home, and their computer

will instantly transform their home computer into an exciting portal that delivers direct income day and night (all automated).

In other words, every home will have their personal Home Income Portal.

There are thousands of simple ways anyone can build a stable and secure

income from home. The newest and most exciting way is to be an ffiliate for a Merchant that will pay you to send customers to them. This is the most inexpensive and quickest way to achieve a second income, or start part time and work your way to Full Time Pay for part time effort.

But, if you want to one day replace your full time job, the way to do

this is building a base of recurring income. This way, you make the sale once, and you are paid every time the customer pays the Merchant either for webhosting, a recurring membership or some form of subscription service.

While Direct Sales for a product produces a one time commission payment

to you as an affiliate, in almost all cases, the customer belong to the Merchant, and you are not paid for all susequent sales from that customer.

Unfortunately, your income is like a roller coaster and can suddendly stop if you are not promoting, Search Engines drop you or your promotional efforts stop working.

The key to a Stable income is recurring income.

It works like a regular paycheck, and you get paid even if you are on vacation.

Also, you can go in business, investing time and money on creating your own product to sell. You can simply take advantage of other people's hard work and research to promote their products.

This helps you both in the process. Becoming an affiliate is probably the single easiest way to start making money online The recurring commission builds into quite a substantial payday, from every new member you subscribe.

It works this way :

A customer subscribe for your service in Day 1, every month the customer keeps the service you get the subscription.

Day 2 , you get another customer, then in the next month you are paid the subscription automatically from customers from Day 1 and from Day 2.

This continues day after day ....

After 30 days, your subscription payment is quite substantial, in 6 years - you are a multi millionaire, all achieved 1 customer at a time, one day at a time.

It is not magic, it is the magic of recurring income. I earn all my income exclusively from my Home Income Portal. There, I operate a Marketing Messaging Service called Traffic Magnet, A Banner Service called Banner Fiesta and I get recurring income from every new Home Income Portal Subscriber.

I personally have 3,000 Home Income Portal subscribers, and I receive 12.00 from each of them every month. This is $36,000 a month, and I get 3 to 4 new subscribers every week.

In my Banner service, I have 1,100 subscribers, that pay me $14.00 monthly. From this I earn $15,400 monthly.

In my messaging service, I have 23,000 subscribers that pay me $12.00 every 12 weeks.

>From this I earn $27,600 every 12 weeks, that is $9,200 every month.

I have built my subscription commission from $12.00 every 12 weeks 5 years ago, that grew to $60,600 a month in those five years. I am paid daily in my paypal account and I transfer it to my bank account. From this, I have invested over 2 Million Dollars that is now grown to more than 4 Million Dollars from my investment portfolio This is from a combination of marketing services that The Home Income Portal

handles for me as a Franchise Website Owner, yet my customers pay me directly.

All the customers remain mine, and as my customer base of monthly subscriptions grow, my income grows alongside.

If you are patient and work your Business, getting 1 Subscriber at a time, it can magically go automatic and you start getting more and more every day, from the work you have done. I have never missed a day getting paid.

If you decide to be a Franchise Website Owner like me, I will

get paid $12.00 monthly as long as you are active.

I have revised this page three days ago. Simply by using Pay Per Click,

I got 2,970 clicks on this page, and 430 of my visitors subscribed.

This earns me 5,180 monthly of new subscriptions.

I expect to get at least 100,000 plus in monthly subscriptions in the next few weeks.

Then I will be earning a million plus dollars a year.

I will then retire.

I hope you subscribe, but it is your decision. If you would like to visit The Home Income Portal, my favourite place, you can go here.

http://homeincomeportal.com/random/

Thank You For Your Time,

May God Bless You

Catherine SanDego
Proud Home Income Portal Owner
http://homeincomeportal.com/random/

Just go here http://homeincomeportal.com/mystory/ for your free gift, It will help you build an Income from Home.

by: Catherine SanDego

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your question here...